This is a checklist of everything you need to routinely find meaning.
- Have you eaten well?
- Did you work out?
- Have you made your bed and cleaned your room?
- Did you perform well enough at work or school?
- Did you create anything?
- What new thing did you learn?
- What was your goal for today, and did you attain it?
- Have you had fun?
- Have you examined your feelings?
- What new thing are you aware of about yourself?
- Have you prayed and read your preferred religious text?
- How have you improved someone else’s life?
- Have you had a meaningful conversation?
- Have you improved your weight?
- Have you gotten stronger?
- Have you improved your work flow?
- What was your goal for this week, and did you attain it?
- Have you taken a day off?
- Have you attended a religious group or club?
- How has your health been?
- Have you improved your household?
- Have you noticeably improved?
- How meaningful has your life been lately?
- How have you been with your friends and family?